"HBOA" is a Private Membership Association. This means that we are a "membership" based service, retail and establishment (similar to a supermarket co-op). For this reason, we ask our customers to sign our membership agreement the first time they make a purchase or schedule a service with us. As a tax-exempt association, we do not charge sales tax. Base membership is FREE and gives you access and the ability to purchase sessions or our products. Your membership can be discontinued at any time.
HBOA - A Private Membership Association
By joining "HBOA”, A Private Membership Associations and/or any website or Social Media Group started by, created by, maintained, or organized by this Associations, I agree to the terms and conditions of a Private Membership Association Agreement as follows.
1. These Associations of members declare that our objective is to allow the Private Membership Association founders and all Private Membership Association members with a platform in which to conduct all manner of private business with these Associations and with other Associations and Association members, keeping business in the private domain and utilizing the protections guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the Constitution of the United States of America, and any previous protections guaranteed.
2. We believe that the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the Constitution of the United States of America and the various constitutions of the several states of the union guarantees our members the rights of absolute freedom of religion, free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of helping one another in asserting our rights protected by those Constitutions, Charter and Statutes, in addition to the rights to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right to not incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all other unalienable rights as granted by those Constitutions, Charter, and Statutes.
WE HEREBY Declare that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) and the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our Association activities are restricted to the private domain only and outside of the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives as provided by law.
3. We declare the basic right of all our members to decide for themselves which Association members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning all matters including, but not limited to education, physical, spiritual, and mental health care assistance, law, and any other matter and to accept from those members any and all counsel, advice, tips, whom we feel are able to properly advise and assist us.
4. We expect the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatments that we think best for diagnosing, treating, and preventing illness and disease and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness, as well as the freedom to choose for ourselves any types of assistance which may be made regarding law and any other private business activity.
5. The mission of these Associations is to provide members with a forum to conduct business between members in the private domain with the protections guaranteed within the aforesaid Constitution and Charter remaining fully intact.
6. These Associations will recognize any person(s), natural or otherwise (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who have joined these Associations, or any social media group organized, created, or managed by these Associations and is in agreement with these principles and policies as a member of these Associations, providing said person has not been sanctioned, exercised, or otherwise banned by these Associations, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
7. Membership to this Association, “HBOA”, and any of its groups may be terminated by either of these Association Trustees or their designee, at any time, should they conclude that a specific member is interacting with them or any other members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus, principles, and betterment of any of these Associations.
8. I understand that, since these Associations are protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against the Association members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of these Associations and their members. By agreeing to this membership form I agree that I have sought sufficient education to determine that this is the course of action I want to take for myself.
9. I agree to join "HBOA", a Private Membership Associations under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better health, self-mastery and good quality of life. (A) I am voluntarily changing my capacity from that of a public person to that of a private member.
My activities within these Associations are a private contractual matter that I refuse to share with the Local, State, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. I fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow member of these Associations, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of these Associations.
10. I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I affirm that I do not represent any Local, State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment or investigation. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in these Associations at any time, and that my membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behavior towards any other member of these Associations. These pages consist of the entire agreement for my membership in these Associations.
I agree this contract began on the date of my joining "HBOA". I declare that by joining these Associations and/or these Associations websites and/or social media group(s), I have carefully read the whole of this document and I understand and agree with it.